Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Valjs Solid Colors-Retro....No texture


These look sooo much like yesterdays.LOL They are the same papers but no texture was added to them.:) Hope you like them.!

Thank you ALL again for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I am soo glad you are liking this Retro Kit. You are most welcome.Enjoy!!

Not a whole lot to tell today.I spent most of yesterday cleaning and doing laundry...etc. Today my oldest son is taking me out to lunch for Mother's Day.:) He had to work Sunday and Monday.That's pretty much all there is to tell right now...so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is :

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!!!
    TY so ever much for todays FAB BG's!!!!!!!!!
    Hope you have a AWESOME Dinner with your son!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm trying to stay occupied today by unzipping files since its to wet outside to work!!!!
    Gotta do something since today Don & I would be married for 30 years
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Val, hope those storms missed you and your family - Sounds nasty bad back there!
    Had a nice Moms day and hope you did too. Off for a 2 day-get-away then home to get ready for our fishing/reunion trip 4 weeks away!
    Hope you have a wonderful week, just popping in to say Hi and hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ccynden said...

    Thank you as I collect the Retro Kit.