Monday, May 19, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 4


This is the last of the QP's I have for my Retro Kit...but I do have about four Brag Book pages if you are interested in having them.:) I will put the first of those on here tomorrow if all goes well.:) One of you ...so sorry I can't remember who right this minute...mentioned some fourty five records that Mrs. Miles had given away on her blog a little while back.Those would look cool with this kit.:) Thank you so much for the info!!:) Also..I was looking through my elements the other day and I have a set of cool sunglasses she offered last year too. :) Wonder if we could get her to bring them back for us?LOL The link to her blog is in my sidebar. Maybe we could bug her???hehe You can tell her I sent you.LOL

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I am sooo glad you are enjoying this kit. You are most welcome!!:)

Dh worked on my scrapbook cabinet some yesterday and I cleaned house and played with my scrapbooking stuff. My eyes are starting to bug me again..so I need to back off of the puter a little and let them rest some. Soo glad I have those BB pages made already.:) Not much more to tell right now..so will get right to the freebie.

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    You better rest them eyes!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another AWESOME QP & cant wait to see the BBPages!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jrzgrl189 said...

    Thank you for this very cool and unique kit, the colors are awesome!!