Thursday, May 15, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 2


Here is the second QP I made using my new Retro Kit. Hope you like it.:) I made square frames yesterday to go with the kit and when I got them all in the folder this morning..the file was too large for them all. So today I will separate them and maybe tomorrow you will have a choice of png or psd. I say maybe..cause sometimes I don't get the time to work on designing much.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the fantastic comments you left me for yesterday's QP.I am sooo glad you like it. You are most welcome!!:) Enjoy!!

My youngest son and DIL came over yesterday afternoon and brought steaks (Ribeyes) for the grill for all of us...cept DIL ..she wanted grilled Salmon.:) They also brought salad and corn on the cob.I made baked potatoes. Dh grilled the corn and it was delicious. He also makes the best steaks I have ever eaten.I told him I would rather have his grilled steaks than any you can find in the restaurants.:) I am not lying.!!mmmmm.:) Needless to say..I over ate a little.LOL I think we all did.hehe

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!
    Paying bills this morning!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Mmmmm - this sounds like a SUMMER kinda meal, didja save a steak for MEEE??? Thanks for your visit, and kind kind comments on my lil podcast, I had a HOOT. I'm getting all SORTS of ideas in my little head.

    Love your QP!

    squeeezies

    ccynden said...

    Fantastic QP, thank you.

    Kate said...

    New to your blog, lovin' your retro stuff. Thanks a bunch!