Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Valjs Retro QP 1


Here is the first Qp from my new Retro Kit. :) If you would like to see my oldest granddaughter in this layout..scroll down a few posts.:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I am soo glad you are liking this kit. You are most welcome!!:)

I plan to make frames and other elements for this kit today..if all goes well. It's been a busy week and I haven't found a lot of time on my hands lately..but I will try to at least have some frames for you so you can play with this kit a little.:) I would love to see any layouts you have done using this kit..so please leave me a link if you will. Thanks!!

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for the AWESOME QP!!!!!!
    Not much to do today since the leaves are still to wet to rake so I think I'll just plant some of the seeds I found!!!! LOL
    HUG!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hey Valinda,

    This QP is STUNNING with a capital S. You hit it right on. Its bright, bold and fun. I am LOVING it, totally.

    I'm out to do yardwork this a.m. if it does not keep raining. Hope you have a good day too. Thx for your faithful visits and comments to my blog - some days they are the very things which keep me going.

    hugs to you!

    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    nancypinct said...

    Wow - great quick page - I love these papers! You are very kind to share them with me. Thank you!

    ccynden said...

    Thank you as I go-a-collecting the set. Bless you.

    purls_gurl said...

    This is beautiful. Thanks for leaving the links working so that we can still get your great work! I found you on Digifree! x