Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Valjs Retro Bracket Elements

Here is part one of the Retro Bracket Elements I made using my new Retro kit.I really love the way you can use these as frames for your photos.(scroll down to look at some layouts I did using some of these). They can be used as frames or journal boxes...whatever you can figure out.LOL I am doing this in two parts cause the files were really big for all of them at once.I also did them in separate png and psd folders for the same reason.:) Be sure to come back tomorrow to get part two.:)Oh...the preview shows all of them but you will only be getting half of them today.!! Don't ask me which ones.LOL

I hate to have to mention this again but someone had copied my frame with the satin flower clusters I made back in February.(the pretty green page) and put it on a page they made and are giving it away on 4shared. It's a really pretty page but a little credit for my part in it would have been nice.:) They also gave away my burgandy satin flower. Please send scrappers here to get them for themselves. ..and please..if you use my items and want to give pages away for free...at least get my permission to do so and if I say it is okay to do that....give me the proper credit for my designs. Please read the terms of use.They say..for PERSONAL use. I don't mind you making your own pages with my designs and putting them in galleries etc..but give me credit for my part please.:) Thanks! I know it is just a few that can't seem to follow the rules...so if this doesn't apply to you...sorry you had to read it again.LOL

I am feeling a lot better in the mouth area where my tooth went through my lip.It's healing quite nicely...but I think my back is protesting from the fall.My hips and shoulder don't like me much.:) Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments and well wishes.How sweet!:)

Here's the links:

Retro Brackets 1 png:
  • dwnldlink


  • Retro Brackets 1 psd:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for these AWESOME bracket frames!!!!!!!!
    Glad your feeling a little better!!!!!!!
    Heading outside in a bit!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Gooooood Morrrrning Valinda!

    What lovely frames - you're so clever! Loving the retro look! So sad you were not credited, sigh... it happens.

    I am glad your mouth is healing - and sorry about your back. I'll pray for healing.

    I'm a bit scattered here as I've got too much going on, but I wanted to come by and say hi. Your sweet comments and visits always make an ordinary day brighter!

    love, Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Cintia Zs Designs said...

    :D Hi my Dear Friend Valj
    So sorry, only now I can stay here.
    I´m really busy... and my healf isn´t so good. My Tyreoid is complicated, BUT
    I lovedddddddddddd this frames, so wonderfulllllllllll :D
    You need to sale in the Great Store.
    Your products are fantastic!
    Good Job :D
    Kisses, xoxo
    Cintia :D