Thursday, May 29, 2008

Valjs Retro Bracket Elements 2


Here is the second part to the Bracket Elements from my new Retro Kit. Hope you are enjoying these.:) Scroll down and go into the archives too for the links to the Qp's...brag book pages...and the rest of the kit. There are several layouts I made using this kit. I would love to see what you have done with it..so please leave me a link to your pages.:)

Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments and well wishes.:) You are so sweet!! You are most welcome and I hope you enjoy this kit as much as I have.:)

Today is my DIL's sister's Bday. We will be going to DS's house tonight for cake and ice cream and help to celebrate her becoming another year older.Where does time go?? I blink and now I have wrinkles and my kids are older than I was when I had them.LOL

I wanted to leave a link to a blog I really love so far.I discovered it for the first time yesterday evening...and spent the rest of the time before bedtime thoroughly enjoying myself.:) I say so far cause I had to go to bed before I was able to look at it all.LOL She has so many things to look at and free dwnlds for tags to mason jars,wrappers for candy and candles etc..Old movie clips of some of my favorite movies..I love old movies.:) Recipes...and links to recipe books you can dwnld...she has how to's for designing beads and Christmas ornaments etc. If you are interested in those..here is the link to her blog.
  • happybirdscraftinghaven



  • Here are the links to the Bracket pages pt 2:

    Retro Bracket Elements 2 png:
  • dwnldlink


  • Retro Bracket Elements 2 psd:
  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Cintia Zs Designs said...

    Valj, please, can you write an email to me inform how are your email? Because I didn´t find in my archives... I want to write a email to you.
    Thanks :D
    Hugs

    cintiazsdesigns@gmail.com

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.