Saturday, May 24, 2008

Valjs Retro BB 4

I wanted to show you a preview of one of the bracket album pages I am working on. You can place your photo right on the front of these.I haven't made any cut outs for the pics.You can use the frames from the kit too if you want. That way you can do what you would like.If you are interested in them..let me know.:)


Here's the fourth BB page I made using my new Retro Kit.Hope you like this one too.:)


Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome!! Enjoy.:)


I plan to do some more scrapping today.Not sure if it will be digital or hybrid..but I wanna play.LOL If all goes well..I will try to have some elements for the Retro Kit in the next couple of days. How about some of the flowers and stars I used on the papers? Maybe some brads like the ones on these BB pages? Any suggestions? Are tags still in?LOL
Have a wonderful weekend!
Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    Still busy unzipping!!! LOL
    I'm sure learning to be more picky in my DL!!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for another AWESOME page!!!!!!!
    The bracket QP is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Julie said...

    I really like your bracket pages, I've collected all your other pages and can't wait to start building my own books with them! Anything you do with this set seems to turn out wonderfully!

    Sindiego said...

    I'm sorry, Val. I had to tag you. You can check it out on my blog.

    http://www.sindiegosscraps.blogspot.com/

    Anonymous said...

    Oooooh lala... I think the bracket albums are cute! Count me in.

    JJ

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ccynden said...

    Thank you for BB4 and I love the bracket QP, it is fantastic.

    Tiffany said...

    I'm totally interested in the bracket pages. I love brackets. Thanks so much for all the great brag book pages!! They are awsome!!

    paul profitt said...

    Great stuff.
    I just found your blog and love it.
    Look forward to reading more.