Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Valjs Retro BB 2


Here is the second BB page I did using my new Retro Kit. I really like the way this one turned out.:) Hope you do too.

Thank you ALL once again for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome. Enjoy!!

I spent yesterday shopping with Christy (DD) We went to lunch at Sonny's BBQ and then headed to the thrift stores and Big Lots. I got a couple more 8x8 scrapbook albums for four dollars a piece.Can't have too many of those now can we?LOL This was a different Big Lots than we usually go to.The one closest to us was really low on scrap supplies and this one had a whole lot more...so I am glad we went a little further.Plus most of the thrift stores are all in that same area. We actually saved gas by going a little further.:)

Gonna post what else we did in the next post...so here is your freebie BB page...

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    First TY so very much for the headsup on the Firefighter frame got it DL!!! LOL
    Love the photo's & glad that you all are safe & sound!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sounds like you both had fun shopping!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another AWESOME page!!!!!!
    Finishing my wash today!!!!!!
    At least the sun is finally shing but its to wet & chilly out to go out in the garden!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Helen said...

    hay there thanks for sharing i just love this. you should stop by my site www.allyoucanscrap.com i just revampt the forum and gallery. i have some free kit in the gallery, and a name that kit contest going on that ends this month. i'm giving a free QP to any one who makes a guess. thanks so much again for the freebie love and joy helen.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.