Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Valjs Retro BB 1


Here is the first Brag Book Page for my new Retro Kit. I have already used the four I have made and they are sitting nicely in my little Brag Book. Hope you will like them as much as I do.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.Really I do.:) You are most welcome.I hope you enjoy using this kit and I would love to see what you have done with it.Please feel free to leave a link for your pages so I can take a peek.:) Thanks!!

Today is DD's day off. We didn't get a chance to go anywhere last week on her day off cause DS took me out for Mother's Day. She will most likely be ready to do some shopping. :) Not much more to tell right now so I will get right to the freebie. :)

Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for this WONDERFUL BBpage!!!!!!
    Have a great day with your DD!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Angelsdigiscrap said...

    I'm tagging you so come to my blog and see what's going! Hee hee.
    Hugs,
    Jennifer