Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Valjs Playful Paper 5-4-08 -Retro


Here is the third paper from my Retro kit. I really like this one too. It's used in a couple of the layouts I did in my last post. Hope you like it!
Thank you ALL soooo much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure do appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.!! Enjoy.:)
Dh is off again today.He will most likely work some more on my scrapbook cabinet. It's coming along nicely.He is on the part that will take a while. (drawers etc.) Hope I still love paper scrapping when he gets done.LOL Not much more to tell today...so will get right to the freebie.
Here it is:

  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    WW said...

    I love the colors in this kit! Thanks so very much!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY for another AWESOME BG!!!!!!!
    LOVE the LO's that you've done!!!!!
    Watched your daughters video was pretty COOL!!!!
    Bet she wishes that she could work that fast!!! LOL
    Well off to work outside!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!