Saturday, May 10, 2008

Valjs Mother's Day QP & Square Paper-Retro


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! :) Here is my Mother's Day QP. I did this last night so you would have one this weekend from me.:) Hope you like it.!!



Here is the last patterned paper for my Retro kit. I will be taking tomorrow off of my blog ..so I thought I would put both QP's on today's post. :)

We are having our family get together tonight for all our Mother's. My sister and her Dh usually go to his Mom's on Mother's Day... so this will be a chance for us to get together and celebrate being Mom's. :) We are meeting at my Mom's house for dinner then going to play a new game my sister said is a lot of fun.I will have to tell you what it is later..cause I forgot the name of it.:) I truly hope you ALL have a wonderful weekend with family and friends. :)

Here are the links:

Mother's Day:
  • dwnldlink


  • Square Retro:
  • dwnldlink


  • 10 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Boy your bright & early this morning!!! LOL
    TY so very much for this GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!
    TY for this AWESOME BG its so COOL!!!!!!!!!
    Have a AWESOME MOTHER'S DAY!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Saab said...

    Val, just got your comment...Hugs!

    I sent you a PM over at DST before I left for overseas, did you get it? I didn't want you to worry because I wasn't posting and I don't post on my blog when I am going away. I warn my teens about the net so I have to follow the same rules *lol* OK I'm off to read your blog, hope you & your family are well.

    Love Sonia

    Saab said...

    Oh it's Mother's Day in Australia tomorrow, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!!

    Saab said...

    Sorry Val I panicked about the PM being lost and didn't read your post...I'm blonde *lol*

    Hope you have a great day with your family! I'm off to my Mum's together with my whole family, can't wait! I am however expecting breakfast in bed from my kids and I'm praying DH will clean the kitchen before I get up.

    Hope you get spoilt rotten!!!!!

    Hugs!

    Micki said...

    Thanks!

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: love the Qp and the papers. tfs

    Suzi said...

    Happy Mother's Day!!! Things have been SO hectic...forgive me for not coming by sooner :( I've been getting the retro stuff and LOVE the Mother's Day qp :) I stopped by and watched Christie's video and left her a comment! I hope you have a wonderful day and know you're in my thoughts :)
    (((HUGS)))
    Suzi

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
    Sounds like you were going to have a great celebration with your family! Can't wait to hear more about it! :)
    My day was nice....wish every day could be Mother's Day....lol!
    Got Kori's blood test taken on Tuesday - YAY!!!!! What a relief - so next week she will be all registered and ready to go to school! Three months until she starts....sniff, sniff, sob!
    Hope you have a fantastic week! Your Retro kit is lovely, as is your Mother's quick page - thanks so much!
    Big Hugs and all the best to you!
    Michaele

    ccynden said...

    Beautiful, thank you.