Monday, May 05, 2008

Valjs Floral Paper 5-4-08-Retro

This QP is only a sneek peek.This is what it looks like with just using two of the papers together with a circular frame. :) I made it at 500x500..so you will have to wait until later if you want the full size.hehe The smaller preview isn't as clear as the others are..but if you click on the preview..you might get a better idea of how it's gonna look.:)


Here is the floral paper for my new Retro Kit. I thought I would put it up now cause I have to get up early and help Dh get off to work.His store is having their monthly sale in the morning.(Tuesday Morning) It's always a rush to get out the door in time.:)

I already have three QP's made from this kit. No elements though just frames..but that is progress..right?LOL
Gotta hurry and get to bed..early to bed..early to rise.:)
Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    WOW Val!!!!!!
    THESE BG's ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!
    Stopped by early yesterday & didnt see the first BG post must have still been asleep!!! LOL
    Did work outside yesterday for 2 hours but sure didn't make any head way on my bed at the driveway!!! LOL
    This morning I gotta pay bills!!!
    HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tirza said...

    These papers are great for all my "retro" photos. Thanks

    Micki said...

    I just found your blog today an I'm loving your QPs! I'm an 8x8 scrapper and these rock! Thank you!

    ccynden said...

    WOW WOW - I love this Retro floral paper. WOW!!