Monday, May 12, 2008

Valjs Cloth Papers -Retro


Here are the cloth textured papers for my new Retro Kit. For a closer look...click on the preview.They are just slightly textured. I used the yellow one in the bottom left corner of one of my layouts a couple of posts back. The one that says "Expressions". Tomorrow you will get the plain ones..no texture and then we start on the Quick Pages after that. Hope you are liking this kit. I would love to see what you have done with it so far.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I hope you had a fantastic Mother's Day too.:) How did you spend your day? Did you get spoiled? Dh cleaned the carpets for me.I don't know of anything that would have made me happier.LOL We have light blue-gray carpet.What ever made me choose that I don't know. Georgia red clay and light blue-gray carpet don't mix well.:) The house actually took on a shine that had been missing for a while.:) We bought our own shampooer cause it has to be done regularly. It has been a fantastic investment.

Oh! Christy sold one of her dolls!!! Cool!!:) It was the Mermaid that is on the rock smiling. She is so happy it sold.:)

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    TY so very much for the AWESOME BG's!!!!!
    Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!!
    My oldest DS & DIL gave me a beautiful petunia hanging basket in my favorite color of purple of course & $50!!!!!
    Missy said that it helps her remember my fav color since hers is the same!!!!!! LOL
    Of course my youngest didn't get me anything as always :(!!!!!
    Was going to go out & work in the garden but its a deary wet day & the wind is howling like it does during winter but without the cold!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda,

    I love the texture on your papers! The colors are so bright and bold. I am so happy you got celebrated for being the wonderful mother that I know you are. I was away over the weekend but have to get back at it pronto, so this will be short, but I wish you a good day!

    hugs,
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    ccynden said...

    Thank you for the beautiful colors.