Friday, May 09, 2008

Valjs Circle Paper -Retro


Here's the circle paper from my new Retro Kit. Hope you like it.:) We have one more patterened paper left and then the solids. :) I may work on some more of the Qp's and Brag Book pages today if I get the time.Other than that..not much going on at the home front.:) My Youngest DS and family came over yesterday afternoon and stayed until around ten p.m. It was a real nice visit. Forgot to get my camera out to take more pics.Bummers! I'd carry my new one around my neck if the weight didn't cause me to be humpbacked.LOL

Thank you ALL again for the fantastic comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for another COOL BG!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here!!!!
    Never got outside yesterday & today its raining!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.