Friday, May 30, 2008

Valjs Checked QP 5-27-08


Anybody want a colorful QP?LOL I made this the other day when I had a few minutes to play.I wanted to get away from the retro kit for a few minutes.I had made several checked papers in assorted colors and really love the way they turned out. Be sure to click on the preview for a closer look.:)

No..I am not done with the Retro kit yet.hehe..but I didn't have time to work on it yesterday and today my Mom is coming over to spend the day with me..so I brought this one out ahead of time for you.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me on the Retro kit..I am soo glad you like it and I hope you have lots of fun using it.:) You are most welcome!

Not much more to tell you today. I think I pretty much bared my soul yesterday in the "tagged" blog.:) Have a wonderful weekend!

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for the last set of FAB brackets & this BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!
    I'll have to check out her blog later but it looks like she has alot of cool stuff!!!!
    How do you like 4Shares new look?
    I like it except I have to go to IE to DL from it because it will not DL from AOL!!!!!!
    Well gotta finish my hopping & than get some bills paid!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohh loving this new look for your QP - how do you come up with such variable looks? You're so generous Valinda and you are inspiring to me.

    I have to run, but will visit on Monday, have a full weekend planned (and a husband who's waiting here! haha!)

    hugs,
    Barb

    cindiaskew said...

    pretty colors. just love it. tyfs

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    geminital said...

    Thank you for sharing and I have to say that I love, love, love the scrapbook cabinet! Your Jim is certainly very talented!