Saturday, May 03, 2008

Valjs Beach QP

Here is another one I didn't offer until today.It was done last year too at 1200"x1200". Great for your 8"x8' scrap pages.:) Hope you like it!

Happy NSD !!! It' s gonna be a busy day on the scrapping sites.LOL Have fun and don't get knocked over in the rush.;)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me. I am soo glad you are liking my revisits.I still have a few left.:)

Not much to tell..so I will let you grab and run!!LOL

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    AWESOME VAL!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    You're really making me crave coconut now, Valinda. Sheesh.

    I hope you are having some fun this NSD and getting in on all the great activities around the virtual community!

    hugs to you.
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sandrine said...

    VERY CUTE, THXS