Thursday, May 01, 2008

Valjs All Boy QP


Here is another 1200"x1200" QP I made especially for Leslie and her boys last year.Miss you Leslie!! I haven't offered this one before. :) I can't remember what font I used...so if any of you recognize it..please let me know so I can give credit where it's due.:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.I am also sooo glad you are liking the revisits to my blog.:) Enjoy!!

I was suppose to have Mom come over today.Not sure she will be able to make it.She has a cold.Bummers!:( Get well Mom!!

I must tell you that my DH is sooo sweet!! He worked in his wood shop yesterday and tracked sawdust all over the house from coming in and out of the shop.Well..when he got finished with what he was doing on my scrapbook cabinet..he came in...took a shower and changed clothes ..then....walked over to the closet where I keep the vacuum sweeper...took it out and started vacuuming the floors. Now you see why I have been married to him for going on thirty seven years this Aug.1. :) For the newbies to my blog...I started going with DH when I was thirteen and he was fourteen.:) We got married when I was seventeen and he was eighteen.I am fifty four and he is fifty five. So...don't believe all those stories about marrying young..some of them work out just fine.Dh's Mom and Dad got married when she was fourteen and he was nineteen.(She had Dh when she was sixteen).They have been married twenty years longer than us.:) I look at my oldest grand daughter who just turned thirteen and it blows my mind that I was that young when I started going with DH.LOL

If you would like to use this QP...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Boy are you sneaky!!!!
    I was just DL the QP from yesterday & came back & you have this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!!
    Val my youngest sister was married at the age of 14 1/2 & they'll be married 32 years very soon!!!!!
    Don & I would have been married 31 years this coming May 13th & his Bday would be the 15th so this month Mothers Day is always sad for me now BUT I will get thru it after all!!!!!!!!!
    Have Board of Directors meeting tonight at the Firehouse so I got a few things to get ready for it!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    cindiaskew said...

    thank you for the unique qp and the delightful story

    Lizzerd said...

    hmm, this QP is so cute, it's a must-have ... even though I don't have any boys to scrap!!! thanks Val!!!

    GA PATSY said...

    Thanks again for all of your great freebies. You are so sweet to share your talent. Don't you just love the weather today? We can have all the days of spring like this..lol.

    Judy said...

    This QP is great....thankyou for posting it.
    My DH and I only knew each other 7 months before we were married and we are going on 36 years this year. Every day has been like a honeymoon to us and we are still on one. My DH does just as yours did with the vacuuming, even though he works full time he also helps with the housework, gets me breakfast in bed every weekend and washes all the dinner dishes every night. I think we are very blessed to have such great hubbys.

    Tammy Dunlap said...

    Hi Val. I did a page with your all boy qp freebie! TY for the QP again! Here is a link to the page I did! http://www.weinerdogstudios.com/Site/Tams_Digital_Pages.html#2

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Tammy...How cool! I hadn't thought of putting a full size pic in the page like that.You did a fantastic job!:)It also looks great with your black and white photo.!!! I haven't used the page yet and was wondering how it would look finished.Thank you soo much for the link so I could see it!!:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda