Sunday, May 04, 2008

Starting New Kit Monday!!


This is a small preview of the papers to my new kit.It will just be named Valjs May Kit 2008...because..I am not that great at coming up for names for my stuff.:) There are six papers with designs on them..and seven cloth textured papers(shown) and seven solid color papers(not shown). I made them 2400x2400. Click on the preview for a closer look. I haven't made the elements yet.:) Just wanted to get an idea if anyone was interested in using it? If so..I will give one paper at a time for the first week and then see how fast I can go after that.:) I LOVE these colors..hope you do too.:) Please let me know what you think!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the colors. I vote yes!

Josie said...

Terrific colors and I love the prints. Elements I would love -- ribbons, brads, buttons would all look great with this kit.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

AWESOME VAL!!!!!!!!!!
How about Vals Retro!!!!!!!!
Thats what the BGs remind me of!!!

Cant wait to get started on it!!!!
Going to be working in my flower beds this morning since Mr sun is shining bright!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you! said...

of all your fabulous papers, these are my favorite!!! woo hoo!

Anonymous said...

Love it!

sweetheaven said...

Val these papers are awesome. thank you very much for them. I can't wait to see the elements

Amber said...

I just can't tell you enough how much i love this kit, it is so me!!