Monday, April 14, 2008

Valjs Rectangle Doggy Frames


Here are the Rectangle Doggy Frames for my new Doggy Kit. I didn't use these on the Doggy QPs but thought some of you may like to have them along with the Doggy Papers. I still have a couple more things for this kit...and then we are done.:) Cloth papers if anyone would like to have them..and some Doggy Frames with a wrapped belt and heart tag etc.I am still working on those.:) I have a couple of requests I need to work on too so I may just take a couple of days off of my blog when the Doggy Kit is done. We'll see.:)

I wanted to ask you something. If you find a link in my archives that isn't working.Would you please let me know on blogger and not 4shared? That way I can know about it right away.I only go to the archives once in a while to check on the links and it is hard for me to find the kind of time needed to look at them all individually.KWIM...it's a jungle in there.LOL Anyway..you won't be hurting my feelings if you let me know a link isn't working.You are actually doing me a favor by letting me know.I want you to have ALL that there is to offer and be happy. It is my gift to you. I just realized that a couple of my baby album links are messed up and I will be working on correcting those. When you look at the dwnld page..it looks fine..then click on the dwnld and it takes you to a blank white page.That isn't what I had intended for it to do.:) Soo..I will be busy today trying to fix those for you.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me .You are more than welcome. I would love to see what you have done with your Doggy pages if you would like to share them with me.:)

Here is the link for today's freebie:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for these FANTASTIC frames!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    TY! I like square frames alot! I think I prefer them because it doesn't usually require more work from me. I'm lazy....sad to admit. I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Michelle said...

    Thanks for sharing!