Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Valjs More Doggy Frames :)


Here are a few frames with belts and tags etc. There are a couple more in the file .:) This is the last of my Doggy Kit. It was fun making it.:) Hope you enjoy using the kit and if you make layouts with it..I would love to see what you have done.:)

Thank you ALL sooo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome!

Not much to tell this morning.Gotta get ready to go to my Dr's appt. I may take a couple of days off from here and just relax.Not sure..I'll let you know.:)

If you would like to use these too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for the final parts of your AWESOME kit!!!!!!!
    Not much here either just gotta pay bills this morning!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!
    Since you did such a FANTASTIC job on the dog how about a cat one? LOL

    Sindiego said...

    Good morning, Val. Are you sitting down? I've finally made it over for a visit! I've been drinking my coffee as I've been reading through your blog and snatching up your great freebies. Thank you for all you've done.

    I've been trying to get over but I've had a crazy couple of weeks and my days have been nuts. I'm barely able to make post time! I hope things slow down but it doesn't look that way.

    I love your cute Doggie Kit. I have a couple of sweeties that would look great in it! If I ever find time to scrap them, I'll be sure to send you a copy. In fact, 80% of my pictures are of my sleeping dogs! I also picked up the Doggie QPs. The color matches Ivy, perfectly. She's a reddish blonde color.

    I saw you weren't feeling well. I hate getting a cold at this time of the year. That cute card Linda made was sure to cheer you up. So, you liked that little bear? You can have him by sending me a layout using the Pretty Girl Kit...lol. You can do it!

    Well, I didn't get involved in any projects this morning because it's Wednesday and my church and lunch at the home day. Also, my friend is picking me up for the afternoon. Her kids are off school this week and we're going to do something with them. Should be fun to get out of the house!

    I hope you have a great day. Please visit soon. I miss your sweet comments.

    Big Hugs coming your way!
    :)

    Mrs. Miles said...

    I`ll be thinking of you as you take a rest - you take care of yourself for us. Not too much to tell on my end, trying to rest a bit and even get outside a bit, so that means a lot of HARD work in between. I will check in on you again soon.

    Anonymous said...

    Good Morning and THANKYOU for this absolutely precious dog kit. It tool me all this time to figure out where you were wanting us to post, but finally, slowly, here I am. Again thank you so very much for sharing your talent and for this adorable kit that I will have so much pleasure using time and time again.

    Marnie in KY

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    TY! I LOVE these frames! You deserve a few days off after such a wonderful kit! Hope all goes well with the doctor!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    sweetheaven said...

    Hi Val
    Thank you very much for the awesome quickpages and doggy kit. I love them !!!!!

    Anonymous said...

    thank you so much for sharing your grand talent.your ideas for pages and beautiful way you make them is outstanding