Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Valjs Leather Doggy Papers


Here are the leather papers for my new Doggy Kit. Click on preview for a closer look.:) Hope you like them.! I hope to have some of the elements for you tomorrow so you can start some of your pages using your own designs. I would love to see what you do with them.:) It will probably take the rest of this week to collect all of the stuff I have for this kit...frames..doggy tags..bones...paw prints..collars...etc. Yes..the bowl of food is included.LOL

If you would like to see some of the layouts that have been used using the Doggy QP's ...here are the links to their blogs.

  • Tammy
  • has two slide shows using my pages...one with her sweet doggy Brandi and the other using a few of my Qps that she liked.They are on her side bar.She also has some cute doggy QPs and is giving away lots of floral QPs using photos of some gorgeous flowers.:)

  • Sharon
  • has one of my QPs on her blog with her doggy Foxy Bear.How cute! Be sure to read the article called Sneeze..smart group of graduates there.:)

    Don't forget to say hi and leave a comment for both of them.:)


    Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I really do appreciate your taking the time to do that.Makes my day! You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!

    Not much going on around here this week.Just more of the same..ice on the back..laying down to rest it etc.:) I may not have been able to do much scrapping..but I do have a Tivo and have recorded the scrapbook shows and I have been watching those.:) Scrapbook Memories is a really good one.I like the segment where they show you digital scrapping tips using Photo Shop.I don't use Photo Shop much but can get an idea of what to do with Photo Impact11 even from watching them.:) I will learn my PSE4 one of these days.:)

    If you would like to use these....

    Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    ConnyB said...

    Hi Val,

    I´m sitting in an internet cafe again and just had to visit you!
    I´m thinking of you my friend, and I can´t wait to finally come back online at home :)

    I wish you all the best!!!

    BIG HUGS,
    Conny

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    I see our Sweety Conny stopped by to pay you a visit too!!!!!
    I've got her in my prayers since her move to their new place is a awful situation!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays FAB BG's!!!!!!!
    Waiting on pins & needles for the elements!!!!!!!!
    Will keep you in my prayers for your back pain!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    GENTLE HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    TY not only for this wonderful kit but for your kind comments on my blog. It's easy to show off your work because it is so wonderful! I pray your back is feeling better soon. Keep that ice going if it is what helps. Gentle hugs come your way!

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    So sorry to hear you are in such pain with your back - hope you get to feeling better real soon! Hugs!
    Your Doggy papers are beautiful - great leather texture to them, too! Can't wait to see all the other goodies you have created and are sharing with others...wish I had a dog so I could scrap with it! :)
    I read your other post and it is horrible that people are doing that with your kits and qps - it is really sad that they simply can't send their visitors to your blog! You are so right and hope that they will one day realize what they are doing and make it better for everyone!
    We had a nice weekend and visit with my parents....always seems to go by so quickly, though!
    Been cold and windy here and I am waiting for the weather to warm up again....tired of being stuck indoors when it is sooooo cold!
    Hope you get to feeling better real soon....take care of yourself!
    Huggers!
    Michaele