Saturday, April 19, 2008

Valjs Froggy QP


Here is a requested QP. I had a request for some froggy stuff just as I was beginning my Doggy Kit and have finally been able to find the time to do one of these.:) I plan to do another one soon if you like this one...so be sure to let me know what you think.:) Click on the preview for a closer look if you like.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.It really does make my day! You are most welcome.:)

Oh..and thank you also for leaving DD comments on her dolls. I love her work.:)

I have just been cleaning my house etc the last couple of days. Blog a little..clean a little..you know how that goes.LOL Not much else to tell so I will get right to the froggy freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!
    This is ADORABLE!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!
    I'd love some with turtles too!!!! LOL
    Got a very important engagement at 11am so off to get my blog hopping done!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Jody said...

    I love this so much! Would love to see a whole kit made on the froggy theme. Could even add some turtles as sharon requested.

    Thanks

    Judgirl said...

    love the frog qp...I have an award on my blog for you ...I love your stuff ...

    scrapperJ said...

    What a wonderful QP!!!! Have a little girl who's mad about frogs.......she has green eyed tree frogs as pets and adores them. Thankyou for this

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Merrianne said...

    This is so cute! My daughter is totally into frogs right now!! This will be perfect! THANK YOU!

    Melissa said...

    Your frog quick page is super cute!! Thanks for sharing.

    Kim B said...

    VAL!!! Those QP's are just absolutely TOOO MUCH FUN GIRL!! I LOVE them!!!
    I'm sitting here with my mouth open at your DD's Dolls!! GOODNESS they are just amazing! She is one talented lady that's for sure. The pens are brilliant and no wonder the people at work are oooohing and aaahhing! WOW-
    hee hee sounds like your hubby is like mine- mine spoils me too and I KNOW IT- whahahaha
    Sending you HUGE HUGS
    ME