Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Valjs Froggy QP 4

Here's the fourth Froggy QP I made. I haven't done another one yet.Trying to decide if this is all I will do. We'll see. DD is off today and I don't usually have time to design when she is off cause we usually go shopping or something.:) This one shows the froggy's pond. It was there all the time..you just couldn't see it.LOL I love the way this one turned out.Hope you do too!!:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me. I am soooo glad you are liking these.It was a lot of fun making them. You are most welcome.!! Enjoy!:)

I worked some more yesterday on my paper scrapping supplies.Got a few more albums with the pages in them that I want and organized some so I will know what I want to keep when the cabinet my DH is building for me is finished.:) That's pretty much all there is to tell..so I will get right to the freebie....

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for todays AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!
    Going to be working in my garden this morning!!!!!!!!
    HAVE A FAB DAY WITH DD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I forgot to mention yesterday that I LOVE her DOLLS!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    sweetheaven said...

    These froggy quickpages are so cute. Nice job Val. Thanks for sharing them with us

    smileyface_108 said...

    Awesome QP. Thank you for sharing! :)

    GA PATSY said...

    Love the cute frog QP's. So joyful!!
    Thanks,