Monday, April 21, 2008

Valjs Froggy QP 3


Yesterday I spent a lot of my day going through my scrapbooking papers. I have sooo many of them. I have several albums and have filled them with the papers I wanted in them. No pages done yet on those..but the paper is there for me to know what I want to use them for.LOL I had looked at some of my scrapbooks and had the pages all done in one of them but no journaling..so I took care of that too. I really enjoy doing both kinds of scrapping.:) I know some of you have given up the paper scrapping..but to me it is a lot of fun to work with the crafting part of it.:) I don't do it often..but when I do it..I really enjoy it. Not the mess though.LOL
Dh is building me a cabinet for my scrapping stuff. It's gonna be cool! He showed me what he has done so far and I love it! He ran out of lumber for it yesterday evening..so this is as far as he was able to get.There are slats in the top right for my 12x12 papers and slats on the top left for my 8.5x11 papers. The bottom slats will have drawers and the middle section will be for my scrapbooks. Dh is gonna build a place for my ribbons.They are gonna be on dowel rods so I can just roll off what I want and cut it and wah lah....no messy ribbons all over the place.Cool eh? :) I should take a pic of what my scrapping area looks like now..but that will wait until I have the finished cabinet up so it can lessen the blow.LOL Everything is in those three drawer plastic containers stacked up on top of each other ..with a two shelf bookshelf in the middle for my scrapbooks. Not the most attractive thing to see.hehe
Dh spoils me and I know it! He was in the middle of making the cabinets etc for his woodshop and I mentioned ..when he got done with that..would he please make me something for my scrapping supplies.Well..he went right out and bought the lumber he needed and went to making this for me. :) No..he's all mine..you can't have him!!!LOL
Be sure to scroll down for your Froggy Qp for today:)





Okay...this froggy is really relaxed.LOL Hope you like this one too. It has two places for photo's. I got to thinking about yesterdays and thought a pic of a child sleeping would go with it really well. Just an idea.:)


Thank you all soo much for the fantastic comments you have left me for these Froggy Qps. I am soo glad you like them. You are most welcome! Enjoy.:)

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!!
    Love what your hubby is doing!!!!!
    That sure is something I miss with Don gone!!!!
    He use to make FANTASTIC stuff too if we needed it when he had the time now I have to buy it when I can afford it!!!! LOL
    Was going to work outside on my garden but instead worked on house cleaning my bedroom!!!!!
    Gotta stop going from 1 room to another than I'd get it all done faster!!!!!
    TY so very much for todays AWESOME & ADORABLE QP!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Mordecai said...

    Oh, I love your frogs! Thanks so much for sharing. They are too cute.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Your Fwoggies are too cute! (gushing here!) and your DH is speaking your love language. He deserves a "Greatest Husband Award" LOL. And gee whillikers, we finally get a peek at his industrious woodshop so we know he's not sitting out there watching tv or something. LOL. Thank you, Valinda.

    Melissa said...

    Your latest QP is super cute!! Thank you so much for sharing. Also, the shelves that your DH built are awesome.

    scrapperJ said...

    Love todays froggie QP as I do the other two. thankyou for sharing. Gonna show my DH what your DH has made and see if he can get some ideas from it......it's a fantastic idea as I still do a lot of paper scrapping too.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    WOW! That cabinet is awesome! I was happpy to go from mosty plastic cabinets to the type you put together yourself with pressed wood! My dh spoils me too and I love it. He promised if I married him that he would keep me spoiled and April 17th made us 15 years. I am still just as spoiled as day one. I said when I die they will line up around the block for him and my family would be right up front. (hehe)