Sunday, April 20, 2008

Valjs Froggy QP 2


Here is the second Froggy QP. He's laying back on a leaf relaxing with his feet propped up on the frame. :) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left me on the first Froggy QP.I am sooo glad you like it.:) You are most welcome!

I was sooo busy yesterday.We went to the Big Shanty Festival in town.They have booths with crafts etc all over the main streets and they have those huge blow up slides etc for the kids.All of those food trailers you see at the Fair.They have a stage where locals can show off their talents.Last year they had dancing schools and Karate schools show us what they have learned.Yesterday they had a blue grass band sing and play some...then some balerinas dancing to music.We weren't there long enough to see more. I didn't take my camera.:( Bummers! We walked around for a short while with our DS and his family.We saw my Sister and her DH there .We didn't know they were gonna be there at the same time..so we all walked around some.Then DS told us about the new Jackie Chan-Jet lee(not sure how you spell his name..but you know who I mean.)LOL movie..can't remember the name of the movie ....but he went on and on about how cool it was..so we left the fair..went to eat..then to the movie.LOL We didn't get back home until almost ten p.m. I hurried up and finished this Froggy QP this morning.:)

Here it is if you would like to use it!

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Sounds like you had a FATASTIC day!!!!!!!
    Check out my blog to see how I spent some of my day!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another of these ADORABLE QP's!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Suzi said...

    These froggy qp's are SO cute, Val!!! Sorry I've been MIA again, but I'm totally frustrated right now :( Thank you so much for the wonderful qp's and I'll be back! I'm happy that things seem to be going good for you!
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Hope your sleeping in this morning!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!