Sunday, April 06, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 8


This is the last QP for my Doggy Kit. I made the background paper out of the collar with heart frame and the same paw print that is in the side panel on this page.Hope you have enjoyed these pages.:) I will start offering the kit tomorrow.It will be given out over the course of a few days ...so be sure to stop back by.:) I really love the album I have made using my doggy Freedoms pics. If you coordinate the pages..it really looks great.I used this one and the other lighter one together and it worked out really well.:) If you would like to see the layouts I have made..scroll down to the last few posts.

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!

Dh is off again today. We haven't made any plans to go anywhere..so he will most likely be making something in his wood shop.:) I'm just gonna play it by ear and see what happens.:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I had to come see what you had today! I am so glad I did! I think Brandi sees flashes of light even when I'm not taking her photo now! lol I love this and it's just another good reason to take one of her. Now I know I can go ahead and start that albumn to post on my blog. Stay tuned to my blog because I am going to post about twenty quick pages from the rak party yesterday! I wanted to offer them at the party before my blog. They are floral, some doggy qps and a couple of kitty quick pages. So stop by and grab some. Thanks for all the wonderful pages! You know I love your work!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for the final FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!!
    Cant wait till tomorrow to see the kit!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Wanted to stop back by and let you know I made a slideshow with your quick pages on my blog. I hope you like them. I had a lot of fun doing them! TY!

    Robbi1 said...

    Too cute Val, Thank you I need to do some of our two poodles we had:) Our friend in GA just emailed that its raining Cats and Dogs....too cute, coincides with my opening your cute QP's, giggle giggle. Thanks so much for stoppin by my blog too, always look forward to your visits - I need to update it, soon :) Hugs and have a wonderful week and hope your weather straightens out!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Your doggie is so darling. The dish and food is such a cute touch. Your series has been a delight - I don't know how you think all these things up. Thanks for sharing your time and talents Valinda.

    I hope you have a great day, and I'll be back to visit when I can. Hugs to you!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    I see that your getting a late start too this morning!!!! LOL
    When you get a chance take a hope over to my blog for a surprise!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!