Saturday, April 05, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 7

Okay..I just couldn't leave it at seven.LOL I made another QP to round it off to eight. This layout is of my doggy Freedom and my youngest son in 1999. Freedom was playing with a piece of ice.:) If you look at the background closely..you will recognize the doggy collar with the heart tag.:) Click on preview for a closer look.



Here is the seventh QP I made using my new Doggy Kit that I will be offering next week.If all goes well..I will start offering parts to this kit on Monday Morning. Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:)

We had storms come through again yesterday. I haven't checked the news yet to see if there was any damage done in our area.(Georgia) It sure was a wild one from what I hear.My DS and family came over again to spend the evening and stay safe.(We have a basement) :) Most of the bad part of the storm hit around supper time. Did any of you get hit by the storms?

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Jody said...

    I am just tuning in to your doggy pages. Did you ever give out the kit for these? I went back and read the first post about Freedom. How clever to learn to ring bells! Our pooch just comes and paws us.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Jody...I will start giving out parts to the kit on Monday :)

    It sure helps to have her ring the bells cause I can be anywhere in the house and know she needs to go out.:)

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    I'm late this morning ran to the store & got groceries before they get too busy!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!
    LOVE the LO!!!!
    If only they could stay that little!!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I just love Freedom's name and she is so cute!!!!!!! TY for all the quick pages and I am glad you enjoy my floral qps. Stick around today and you will see a lot of them. I'm giving out a whole lot to celebrate the RAK-n_roll party at rakscraps!

    Sarai said...

    hola! me encantan todos los diseƱos, recien bajare algunos a ver que tal me va con esto!
    muchas gracias!!!! :)



    hi! i love all of your designs, now i go to download something to see that it is me, thank you very much!!

    sorry for the english, but iam of venezuela!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.