Friday, April 04, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 6


Here is the sixth QP I have made from my new Doggy Kit that I will be offering next week. If you would like to see the layout I did of my dog,Freedom..using this one..scroll down some.:) I mentioned in the description of this layout ...that when I come home and walk in the door..I say"Hey pooch..where ya been?" She gets soo excited that I am back home.LOL I used the doggy food background in this one too.Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.You are most welcome.:) Enjoy!

I spent yesterday cleaning my closet out again and organizing it. Seems that is the place that we put all kinds of stuff we don't know what else to do with. hehe It's a small walk-in and It was getting difficult to walk in it.LOL It looks great now.:) I still have junk mail and papers I need to go through.I spent part of the day yesterday doing that too...so there really isn't much else to tell you. Guess I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY so very much for another COOL QP!!!!!
    Kinda find time to use them!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Suzi said...

    Love the doggy qp's! Thank you for caring... you know what I mean. I blogged today...;/ Thank you for being a friend :)
    (((HUGS)))
    Suzi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Love the tag and chain! I love these qps and now to take another pic of my Brandi! TY!