Thursday, April 03, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 5


Here is the fifth QP I made using my new Doggy Kit I will be offering next week. If you would like to see my doggy Freedom in a layout with it...scroll down a few posts.:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome!

I slept in this morning so I will get right to the freebie.:)

Here it is:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Glad you got to sleep in this morning!!!!!!
    TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!

    cindiaskew said...

    i am loving these dog qp's. appreciate you sharing them.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hope you had a good sleep in Valinda!

    I hope you have a wonderful day - and I better get my bunns busy making a kit too.

    hugs to you.

    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    I finally made it over to your blog after I don't know how long it has been - sooooo sorry! Can you believe it is April already - oh boy! Thank you - thank you so much for all your visits and kind words on my blog....it is great to hear from you always! Sorry to hear that you are under the weather with such a bad cold - sure hope you get well real soon - need lots of rest and chicken soup! :)
    I love all your layouts of Freedom and the neat doggy qps you made - they turned out great and looks like you had a lot of fun making them - great kit you created while doing this too! I don't have dogs, I have cats....lots of them (3 inside and 2 outside...lol)
    Glad that your family has been over to visit lately and that you got to go shopping with your daughter - I finally went to a Tuesday Morning store before Christmas and it was really neat (wish it was closer - it's 55 minutes away by the mall and we don't get there too often)
    Things have been same old same old here....waiting for the real estate market to pick up so dh can bring in some money - it's been too tight! Still trying to get the car fixed - took it in twice for the oil leak and thought we had it fixed the second time, but it has started leaking again! Always something, huh?
    Jenn and I have been having fun doing the ADSR #3....finishing up the last layout and then it will be over again!
    Next week I will brave getting my daughter's blood test taken, kind of put it off for a bit to recover from the shot incident....lol! Sounds like you had fun with your too - thanks for the support!
    Grey's will be back on in a couple of weeks - I CAN'T WAIT...seems like it has been forever since it has been on!
    Well, guess I have written you a book....glad I got the chance to say hi and catch up with you...I will try to be better! :)
    Hugs and get well soon!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Another excuse to take Brandi's photo! TY! I love this kit and am just waiting till you get done before I post all of them on my blog! Your work on this is so cute!