Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 4


Here is the fourth Doggy QP from my Doggy Kit I will be offering next week.Hope you like it.I Love the layout I made of my Doggy Freedom using this one.If you would like to see it..scroll down a few posts.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.Enjoy!!

DD was off yesterday and we did a couple of errands and went to Tuesday Morning's store to look around.It was their monthly sale day.First Tuesday of the month. I saw a lot of things I would love to have..but didn't want to spend the money on.LOL Seems others are thinking that these days too. :) Later in the afternoon my youngest DS and his family came over and spent the evening with us. It was really nice. I love it when family get together.:)

If you would like to use this one too....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for another of your FABOLOUS QP's!!!!!!!
    Not much going on here!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    smileyface_108 said...

    Wonderful QP. Perfect for my furry babies. Thank you for sharing! :)

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    You know I love your work! I can just see my Brandi in this and since she is a red chow it is her color! You help me get scrappin done! TYFS! When this one is done I am posting another of your albumns on my blog!