Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP 3

Here's the third QP I made using my new Doggy Kit.Hope you like it.:) If you would like to see my Doggy ...Freedom in this page..scroll down a little.I have seven layouts from my Doggy Kit with her in them.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome:)

I am feeling a little better this morning.I still have a cough ..but that is expected..right?:) Thank you all so much for your well wishes.How sweet!:)

I don't have much planned today.Just cleaning the house back up since I was so sick. It's not horrible ..yet...but needs some work done.:) I won't bore you with the details.hehe

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    Glad your starting to feel better!!!!!!
    I just wish the sun would start shining so I could feel more energectic!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for another of your AWESOME QP's!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    xashee's corner said...

    Thank you so much for your visit and nice comment left on my blog!!! i LOVE your qps and thank you so very much for sharing your creative talent!! Have a GREAT day! :D

    sweetheaven said...

    Hi Val
    great dog quickpage. thank you very much for them

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I'm going to have to take some pics of Brandi today so I can fill up these quick pages and put it on my blog! You do great work and I ty ty ty! Now, just to wait and see how many you make before I post it on my blog....gotta get the most pics of Brandi in my blog that I can. LOL As if people aren't tired of seeing her snout! But since it's my blog I can post as many as I want!