Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Valjs Cloth Doggy Papers


Here are the cloth textured Doggy Papers. Just thought some of you may like to add them to the kit. I didn't get a chance to work on the wrapped doggy frames yet.I have four done but wanted to do a couple more .Hopefully ...I will be able to work on that later today.I have to go get some groceries since DD is off and will take me. Tomorrow I have a Dr's appt. Just a regular check up so I can get my prescriptions refilled. It's been six months since my last visit.Can you believe that?Time sure has flown.:)

Thank you ALL soo much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome. :)

Mrs.Miles (link in side bar) gave me an award on her blog ..how cool!! I will try to get that on here and add my choices for the next recipients...as soon as I can. Thanks Barb!! You are soo sweet!:)

If you would like to use these papers....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    TY so ever much for todays FAB BG's!!!!!!
    Have fun getting your groceries!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    TY for the cloth papers to the kit! I really love your kit! TY TY TY!

    GA PATSY said...

    You have such a big heart...so kind to all of us.
    Wanted to let you know that I live in Ga....south of Atlanta.
    Love your work.

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the Doggy kit. I really love it!! :)