Saturday, April 12, 2008

Valjs Circular Doggy Frames


Finally..we get to the frames.:) Here are the circular ones.You only get one dwnld today cause I just did make the preview...and I have to make the previews for the other sets. Hope you like them!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome. Enjoy!

I slept in again this morning ..so will get right to it!

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 5 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Was here earlier & figured you were sleeping in!!!!!! LOL
    TY so very much for todays COOL frames!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Even if you gave it away one piece of it at a time I would come get it! I love this kit! TY for all the hard work you have done to make it. I hope you are feeling better.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Your doggie frames are too cute for words Valinda - and I'm sorry you were needing a nap - but I can totally identify. I laid awake until 3 a.m. last night - don't know why, so I needed TWO naps today. Thanks for your faithful visits and forgiving me for being a not so faithful visitor. Hugs to you!

    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    GA PATSY said...

    What do you mean you slept in????
    I'm just turning over at that time.LOL