Sunday, April 27, 2008

Please Read Before You Download !! :)

I have been thinking of bringing back some of my favorite QP's . I thought since things are a little slow right now..it would be a good time to do that. There are a lot of you who are new to my blog and haven't had the opportunity to get these before they were removed.

Only one condition ...they will remain in the size (1200"x1200") that I made them in before and I will not be resizing them.:) I did add the png file to the folder for those of you who need it. They do really great for your 8"x8" scrap pages. That is the size I have used them for all this time. If you would like to use this one..knowing this.....

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 7 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for the AWESOME redo on adding the png QP!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!

    cindiaskew said...

    absolutely love this qp. can't wait to play with it. tyfs

    Robbi1 said...

    Val, I asked the ? and got this answer :) Whoopie... I would pm or email you but dont have an email addy :) Hugs and have a wonderful Sunday
    "Apparently she never confirmed her registration so she has been sitting in limbo land all this time. I manualy activated her so she will be able to comment now. She will need to re register in the new store if she hasnt already done that, but her old user info will work fine in the gallery and forum. "

    Hugs, Me

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the beautiful qp!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Ohh this is so soft and lovely Valinda. Sorry I've been AWOL, our dd came for a surprize weekend visit! Will check in on you in the next few days! Hugs!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    This is so pretty and I am glad you took some time off! I would love to see and get some of your older quick pages! I'm a realtive newbie to your blog! TY!