Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Layout and a freebie..revisited.:)

Here is a layout of my DH six years ago. :) I need to get a pic of him working in his shop huh?:)This is another of my favorite QPs. I am bringing it back for those of you who are new to my blog. It is another 1200"x1200". I have several of those sizes.They resize to an 8"x8" just fine.:) Oh..and I am adding the png files for those of you who need them.Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left me for my Pretty Girl Qp's. You are most welcome! Enjoy!

Dh and I went to Mom's yesterday afternoon to take the screen off of her back porch so she can paint the studs and replace the screen. :) She took us out to our favorite Mexican Restaurant for supper.Thanks Mom!!:) Other than that..it was a pretty uneventful day.I did some polishing of my furniture. That pollen is everywhere!!!LOL We use the attic fan and open the windows during the Spring and that fan just draws it all into the house.Plus DH tracking in the sawdust..but since he is working on a project for me...I will let that go.LOL He just said that is sweet of me.hehe We share the office and he is right behind me.:)

If you would like to use this one...

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val I see you posted late yesterday!!! LOL
    TY so very much for both of the Redo QPs!!!!!!
    Yes the pollen count is horriable especially since I'm allergic to alot of trees!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    jburkhart said...

    LOL about dh and his sawdust! :) Great layout you did of him, btw! Hi Val! Yes, it is me finally! Gosh, has it been a month? I am amazed at how fast time flies these days...ugh! Thanks for your blog visits....it is always great to hear from you and see your smiling face! Hugs to you!
    Things are going okay for us....finally got the car leak fixed, got a paycheck (finally...now keep them coming) and tried to get my daughter's blood taken today...but they tried in both arms, she got extremely upset, got sick on me cuz she got so worked up and the tech said to come back in a week when his supervisor can help...Oh my - my daughter will be traumatized for ever...so we will try again next week.
    Getting ready for my yard sale that will be on Saturday....can't wait to get rid of some stuff - hope people come and take it allllll away!
    Yummy mexican food - lucky you and hope you enjoyed it....you know I love it too!
    Whatcha think of Grey's and Lost the other day? And House last night? They were all good and I was happy to have my shows back! YAY!!!
    Well, guess I wrote a long book...sorry - glad I was able to stop in and say hi to you!
    Hugs and all the best!
    Michaele

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.