Friday, April 18, 2008

I got an award!:)

PICO Award

I won this award from
  • Mrs.Miles
  • !! How cool!!:)

    I was sooo pleasantly surprised to receive this honor from her.Thank you so much Barb for blessing me with this wonderful award.!:)

    Here are the rules:

    1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
    2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
    3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
    4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.http://arteypico.blogspot.com/Make sure you visit the link above. There are crafts of all kinds shown; you are bound to come away inspired!
    5) Show these rules.

    My first award would go right back to
  • Mrs.Miles
  • .She has given much more than you can imagine. She always has something interesting and uplifting to read or a funny or inspirational video or scripture verses that relate to what she is going through in her life at the moment.I love reading about her life with Mr.Miles and her friends.She adds interesting links for us to see stuff we may never have gone to see on our own. She also designs some really awesome digital kits and elements and is soo willing to share them with us.:) Thank you Barb!

    The next award would go to
  • SindiegoScraps
  • .(Marlene) I love going to her blog and reading about her day.Most of the time it is a day to day journal of what's going on in her life.She inspires all that come there and is sooo giving with her fantastic designs.She designs her kits and has a CT team that do Qp's and Brag Book pages with them and she puts them up for all to dwnld at their leisure for free.:)She also displays everyones layouts in slideshows. She takes the time to answer each and every one of her comments personally on her blog.It is like a family reunion in her comment section.LOL Thank you Marlene for all that you do for those of us in the scrapping community.:)

    I can't leave
  • ConnyB
  • out of this either.I have gone to her blog since I started doing digi scrapping.She has been a great friend to me.I am inspired by her every day.Right now she is in the process of moving and hasn't been able to blog cause she has no internet service.I miss her dearly!!Thank you Conny for being there for me.:)

    We all know
  • AmyW
  • .:) She is awesome and I would love to have one little speck of her energy.LOL It still amazes me how she can be soo creative and sharing with all that she has to do.She still tries to squeeze in a list of freebies for us all in the process.Thank you so much Amy for sharing your life and talents with us.:)

  • Michaele
  • is another one I love to go visit.She helps me soo much with the fantastic wordart she makes and gives away.:)I am soo bad at finding the right words to say.:) Michaele always has a fantastic gift for everyone before they leave.I love reading about her life and family.It seems to be getting rather busy lately.LOL

    4 comments:

    Sindiego said...

    Ahhh Val...

    It was so sweet of you to give me that award. I only hope I can live up to your kind words.

    I'll post it tonight, so come and have a look.

    Thanks, again, for the great honor.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Well I am simply speechless - I feel honestly so undeserving of this from everyone - not just once but three times over! I'm thanking God for all the wonderful friends I've met online - I never feel alone & if I came into a large amount of cash (after I donated to some great causes and adopted a dozen more compassion children) - I would then pick an exotic location and have a HUGE party for all my cyber-pals! Thank you Valinda, you're special to me.

    aquascrap said...

    Congratulations on your award.....you so deserve it....every day you have something to give, whether it be a freebie or a small part of your life. BTW love Christy's newest doll, they are so sweet.
    Thankyou for all that you do.
    Hugs Judy xx

    ConnyB said...

    Oh Val, thank you so very much! I feel honored :) Glad you are my friend :)
    I miss you very much, too!
    And sadly this has to last for some more weeks...

    I hope you have a good time my dear!
    BIG HUGS,
    Conny