Friday, April 18, 2008

Christy's Newest Dolls


For those of you who have frequented my blog for a while.You already know that my DD sculps Polymer Clay dolls.(Christy's Creations ..link in side bar.) I have a few of them in the archives too. This is one of her most recent ones.I believe the story behind this one is that the man finds her in the mire and saves her.Thus..the muddy figurines.:) She is unconscious. Poor thing.:(



Here is the backside of the figurines. Just had to show off DD's talent.When I can get her to let me have the pics of the few she did for coworkers recently....I will show them to you too.She made them to look like them.How cool! Except..one she made was Johnny Depp in the Pirates of the Caribbean.Now that one is just way too cool.!!!She made it look soooo much like him with the pirate costume and all.:) It was a gift to one of her coworkers who had asked her to do one for her.:)

If you have a minute..Christy (DD) would probably love to know what you think about this one.:) Thank you so much for your time.!

2 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Oh Val she is very talented! WOW!

Mrs. Miles said...

So some of your talent shines thru to dd - and what a blessing to be able to do these statues - it never ceases to amaze me the different talents others have! Thank you so much for sharing - and I look forward to seeing more in the future!

have a great day.