Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Valjs QP 3-5-08


Here is one I made yesterday using some of the doodles I was telling you about yesterday. I showed this to my DD and she asked me if I was gonna make one for a boy....soooo tomorrow you get one for a boy.LOL It will have this same layout..just changed the frilly mat to a more suitable one.The background is done in blues and the glitter swirls are green. So..be sure to stop back by tomorrow for that one.:) I still have a few things to do to get the glitter swirly doodles finished for you and I wanted to add a couple more..so I plan to have those ready on Friday.:) Hope you like this one. Can you tell I love the raspberry colors?hehe

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome! Enjoy:)

We had the storm come through and it rained most of the day yesterday.It got rough for a little while but not as bad as they said it could be.Not in our area anyway.I think a little further north of us there was damage.I haven't seen the news about it yet..so there isn't much I can tell you right now.It got real windy and the rain beat against the windows..but I didn't feel the need to go to the basement.:) I was in a storm one time that had a tornadoe in it.Dh and I sat on the couch in our double wide (this was years ago when the kids were young) and we heard what they call the noise that sounds like a train.We even asked each other if that is what we thought it was. Well..the next day we drove down the street and all the pine trees in that certain area were chopped off.All you could see was stumps sticking up in the ground. It was too close for comfort for me. I was on my way home from work that day and the storm was towards my home..and I looked out of my rear view window and the sun was shining bright behind me..in front of me..dark ominous clouds.I rushed to get to the house...while limbs from trees missed my car. All I could think of at the time was to get home.I probably should have gone towards the light.hehe.

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    Glad your all safe!!!!
    We had a dreary day yesterday with showers off & on than during the night it poured like crazy!!!!!!
    TY so very much for this FANTASTIC QP!!!!!!!
    Got run & pay bills today!!! :(
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Trisha said...

    Wonderful qp! Thank you :-)

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    jburkhart said...

    This is a great girly qp....love the raspberry color too! Yikes on the storm...glad it wasn't over you real bad! I remember when we lived in OK and we had the really big one that came right through OK City...it started in Altus where we were and we had some really bad hail damage to our new car that we had just gotten - it was with me and I was stuck at work - glad to be back in California where there are no severe weather like that...we just get bad wind storm and earthquakes - however earthquakes are far and few between and you don't know when they are coming!
    I miss seeing the lightening and hearing the thunder though!
    Hugs!
    Michaele