Thursday, March 06, 2008

Valjs QP 3-5-08-Boy


Here is one for the boys! It looks like yesterday's only blue. Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.Makes my day!!:) You are most welcome.!

Dh was off yesterday and spent the morning working in his woodshop.Then in the afternoon he asked me if I wanted to get out of the house and I said ..sure. We went to the thrift store to drop off a few things...and then to Goodwill to see if we could collect new stuff.LOL I like to go to their knick knack/what not section to see if they have anything I just can't leave there.LOL I have a collection of white ducks on my tall cabinet in the kitchen and I have a collection of cookie jars on top of my other cabinets.I can have really cute stuff for hardly any money.:) I just can't see paying top price for something I can clean up and it looks brand new.:) We went to Big Lots and I got several of those 8x8.. $4.00 albums.Only this time they had some for cats too.How cool!!It has boney fish on the inside and outside cover with cat paw prints.If you remember I told you they had one for dogs too.Now I have two for dogs and two for cats and some others for my family albums. :) I told DH...if I had gone to Michaels to get those..it would have cost me $12.99 apiece...so I actually saved money.LOL

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    You never know what you will find!!!!!!
    LOL
    TY for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!

    VJ's Scrap Room said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    jburkhart said...

    Hi Val!
    Yes it's me! LOL! Oh you have made me want to go shopping now! I love going to the thrift stores too....I use to find lots of great name brand baby clothes when Kori was a baby...and always find great kids books there too! It is fun to see what treasures you can find for such a cheap price! Haven't been to Big Lots in awhile - been real tough with money the last half of year, so shopping has been cut out - the real estate market isn't very good right now as I am sure you have heard! :(
    Thanks so much for your visits to my blog - always great to hear from you! Big hugs and love your new qps with the paper tears! TFS!
    Take care!
    Michaele

    Robbi1 said...

    Hi Hi Val... Looks like Michaele was here before me, lol, must be in the vibes. I hear u about those storms - just too scarey. Glad you had a good time at the thrift stores, I need Michaele to come over so we can go again, been awhile - and Big Lots, hummm, maybe tomorrow I can hit there, last time no little books:(
    Hope you have a wonderful week/weekend - Hugs! Robbi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I am sorry I missed this one because I love it and grabbed the pink one like it. I love the plaid on it.