Thursday, March 20, 2008

Valjs QP 3-19-08


Here is a QP I made using the paper from yesterday. I wanted to show you what can be done with it. The flowers were made using the second paper from the set. Hope you like it.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you left for me. I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that. You are most welcome.:)

My youngest son and family came over and spent yesterday evening with us.We watched two movies. That took up most of the evening.:) One of the movies was Disney's "Enchanted". It just came out on DVD this week.Carrie..my eldest Grand daughter wanted it for her bday and we got it for her. It's really a cute movie.:) That was the quietest my two youngest Grand daughters have been.hehe..they sat and watched the whole thing with us.:) Not much else to tell ..so I will get right to the freebie.

This one is in 2400x2400.

Here's the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 3 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!
    Still playing catchup!!!!
    Gotta pay my bills today since I wasn't able to do it yesterday!!!!
    TY so very much for this BEAUTIFUL QP!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I just got back in town and I have been trying to catch up on your pages too! TY! I just love your work and will be leaving again in two days so I'm off to download them ! Thanks again!