Saturday, March 08, 2008

Valjs QP 2-27-08



Here is another QP using my satin flowers. I was kinda stuck in this color theme the week I made this one.LOL My Mom gave me an old lace tablecloth..I scanned it and then enlarged it to make some background papers.How pretty..I love it!:) I added my satin flowers and a glitter frame and I think that is all that was needed. Simple huh?:) Hope you like it!

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you leave for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome!

It stormed again last night.Had tornado warnings here.My youngest son and family rushed over here cause we have a basement.:) But that part of the storm passed by us.Yay! We went outside and watched the last part of it.It was dark out and we saw the last of a huge whitish cloud ...and behind it the sky was full of stars.I sure wish I had thought to get my camera.It was amazing:)

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!!!
    Was by yesterday but you hadn't posted but I grabbrd your COOL doodles this morning & YOUR GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!
    TY so very much for both!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    pkwhite64 said...

    Thanks so much for sharing your lovely quick pages!!

    Robbi1 said...

    Ohhh, thats pretty - thanks so much. Hope your weather improves, no fun worrying about tornadoes! Hope you have a great week :) Hugs!