Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Valjs Easter QP


My DD said this one is Whimsical.:) I just think it's kinda cute.LOL I placed some of the leaves behind the fencing too....for the 3D effect.Hope you like it!

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments you leave for me.I sure do appreciate your taking the time to do that.It really does make my day!!:) You are most welcome!

Not much to tell you today.I just cleaned the house..did some laundry and played with my paint program some...transferred files etc.:) It was a nice easy day for me yesterday...sooo I guess I will put the link up for you and say ..hope to see you in the morning.:)

If you would like to use this one....Link is fixed!!

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 6 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    BEAUTIFUL Val!!!!!!!!!!!
    TY so very much!!!!!!!
    I'm going to start to declutter my craftroom today!!! LOL
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Valinda, I agree with your husband, this one is so pretty - soft, whimsical and makes me think spring!

    Which paint program were you playing in? And hay, yesterday was clean up day for me too - vacuuming alone took several hours, there's a ton to vacuum here ( our last place took me like 20 mins) I also vacuum in all my drawers etc - see I have LONG hair and it gets everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE (so if you ever eat here look out hahhhaa)

    I have missed visiting you, my own fault. Please remind me if I drop away, it means a lot to me.

    hope you have a wonderful day!

    Love,
    Barb

    Trisha said...

    Thank you for the wonderful qp Valinda!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: lovely QP tfs

    scrapsara said...

    Valinda: I can't get this one to download. Have tried off and on for a day now. I would love to have this beautiful QP to go with the second one. It is probably 4shared acting up since it seems like others have been able to download it ok :) Thanks!!