Thursday, March 13, 2008

Valjs Easter QP 2


Here is a 2 pic page for you using the same elements as yesterdays.:) I noticed that yesterday's was liked pretty well and since I had all these at hand.Thought I would go ahead and make another one. A lot of you like having more than one photo cut out.:) Hope you like it.!

Thank you ALL so much for the fantastic comments you left me for the QP.I am soooo glad you like it.You are most welcome!

Lisbet...please email me at gagirl002@yahoo.com and please put "vjscraproom" in the subject area so you don't end up in the spam pile.LOL

DH was off yesterday and I slept in again.:) Had a rough night and when I finally got to sleep I slept like a log.:) I've been taking it a little easy the last couple of days...cause the top corner of DD's car door hit me right next to my backbone between the shoulder blades the other night when we went out shopping.It has really been sore.:( The muscles across the center of my back are aching.I have had hot baths..ice packs etc and it is still a little sore today. I had gotten out of my DD's car and turned around toward it to make sure the seat belt wasn't in the doorway when for some reason her door started shutting on it's own.I didn't ask it to do that.LOL Anyway...here is the freebie if you want it.:)

  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    TY so very much Val for another GORGEOUS QP!!!!!!!
    Boy do I ever know how much that hurts!!!!
    Take it easy Sweety!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    Hope you feel better! Thanks for the beautiful quick page!

    Anonymous said...

    Love your work and would love to be able to use the quick pages, but they are too small (4" x 4"). Most scrapbookers use either an 8" x 8" (minimum) or a 12" x 12" for printing. Would you consider making your quick pages and papers at least 8" x 8". You are very talented and it seems a shame not to be able to use your things for scrapbooking (they become too pixelated when trying to enlarge them). Thank you; it would be greatly appreciated by me and others.
    PatW (pwnchstr@gmail.com)