Saturday, March 29, 2008

Valjs Doggy QP


Here is the first of the six Qp's I have made using my Doggy Kit.If you would like to see this one with my dog Freedom in the frame..scroll down a couple of posts...there are four there.:) I will be giving out the QP's a day at a time and then offer the kit when I am finished with those. There are no two page spreads..they are individual pages made with the items I will be offering in the kit. Hope you like them and enjoy them as much as I do. I already have the six pages in my Doggy Album.LOL

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have made for the Blue Textured Kit.Hope you can use some of it.:) You are most welcome!

I am putting this up this evening so I can sleep in tomorrow.Dh is off and I haven't been well..so I am gonna try to stay in bed longer to get caught up on some of the sleep I have been missing because of this cold. I feel like I might live now but am still not up to par.The evening gets here and I start feeling bad again.Bummers!

If you would like to use this one....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 8 comments:

    Prplpaszhun said...

    HI Val,
    I just wanted to share my Layout with you for this beautiful page! I already had the picture picked out...lol. It is on my blog

    thanks
    Jennifer

    Suzi said...

    This is too cute! Thanks a lot, Val :) I'll be back for more. lol
    (((Hugs)))
    Suzi

    Robbi1 said...

    This is adorable Val - Thank you, I have some pics of our old puppy I need to do! P.S. That QP is on my blog as my first freebie if you would still like it (I had to get Karens ok first) Hope you are doing well, we have been so busy between colds, kids, refridgerator breaking and such, I hope my life gets a little quieter now :) Off to watch a bit of tv while the eyes are still open, lol. Take care. Hugs, Robbi

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Ann_Ominous said...

    Dog's rule!! You're cool!! Thank you!!

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Good morning Val!!!!!
    Glad your sleeping in & get as much rest as you can to fight that nasty cold!!!!!!
    I'm putting you in my prayers!!!!!
    TY so very much for the first AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I can't wait to use this for my Brandi! TYFS!

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Hi Valinda - I hope you have a very very good rest and sleep in tomorrow. I know what its like to fall behind, and it is so wearing. It affects everything you do - robs you of energy and joy of life. I'll pray for a good lie-in and that you awake refreshed and renewed.

    Hugs to you,
    Barb