Monday, March 03, 2008

Valjs Cruise QP

Here is a QP I made to match my Dad's shirt.:) I had this pic of him on a cruise he and my Mom took several years ago.She couldn't recall just how long ago it was...so I didn't put the date on it.:) It was a panoramic pic and this is the only way I could figure to show those kind.Click on the pic for a closer look.:) Daddy went to be with the Lord..Aug.9th 2001. Just before the 911 attacks in N.Y. I really miss him..but KNOW I will see him again some day.:)

Thank you ALL so much for stopping by while I took my little mini vacation.:) I sure appreciate your leaving some luv for me.:) How sweet!!

I have been sooo busy this weekend..cleaning..bday party...sorting through stuff..etc. Sleeping in...yay!! :) I made two albums for my sisters 50th bday.One for her and one for me.I gave hers to her already and she really liked it.Then I added a few pages to Christy's(DD) cat album. I used some of the quick pages I have collected the last year and a half. I don't know if you know it or not..but I LOVE QP's.LOL I have to back off of the printing them out though...I printed about thirty five pages this weekend.hehe. My sisters album has sixteen pages in it. With my album of her bday and her album of her bday..that alone was thirty two pages. Then I added some for the cat album and this one too.Whew! My printer got a work out.LOL But I had FUN!!!!!:)

Not sure if you want this one or not..but if you do......

Here is the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 9 comments:

    Ms Kittie said...

    Thanks for the QP. Glad you are feeling better. You were greatly missed. Question, what kind of printer do you have that you can print 12x12 pages or did you do 81/2 x 11?

    Glad your back
    MsKittie
    richardson.kittie@gmail.com

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    MsKittie..
    I do mostly 8x8 pages.Once in a while I do the rectangle ones.When I first discovered digiscrappin I started out doing the rectangle and got sooo many requests for the square ones..so that is why I do them now.:)Plus..they fit the pages of the smaller albums better and take up less room...less ink...etc.LOL Plus..I can get the 8x8 albums at Big Lots for five dollars and sometimes less.:)Which means....more albums!!! Hehe

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    p.s..you are very welcome!!:)

    Prplpaszhun said...

    I love this QP. Hopefully when we go to Cali in a couple months it will come in handy!!!

    btw, what do you print you finished product out on? printer paper or photo paper?

    Also check out www.scrapbookplease.com I just received about 15 pages 8.5 x 11 for about 1.42 each

    Jennifer

    Mrs. Miles said...

    First off, I like the QP - it's clever of you to have made it in the exact shade you needed. And a blessing for all of us that you share.

    Doesn't it feel good to declutter? I'm doing a bit of that - only its more like getting rid of 'chores' that I have to do, you know? Its funny how one little thing waiting to be done can niggle away all your enjoyment of other things you would rather be doing.

    The qp album sounds wonderful - what a sweet idea!

    with lovely thoughts sent your way

    ~ Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    Jennifer....
    I use photo plus gloss paper.:) I go to Staples and get it when it is on sale..then I buy two packs.I like the photo paper because that is the best for photo's and isn't that what it's all about?LOL I just like the way the page looks on the photo paper.That is my preferred choice.:)Thanks for asking!

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!!!
    TY so very much for this AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dont know if I'll every get a chance to use it but I DL it anyway!!!!! LOL
    I know you LOVE QP's!!!!
    I think I've DL every single one of them & was going thru them but most of them are in PSD!!!!! :( LOL

    Will put you & your family in my prayers to stay safe & sound today!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Robbi1 said...

    My you have been busy, doesnt sound like any 'rest' time to me :) But I do know what you mean.
    Darling qp...love the color. - awww, Aug 9th is my birthday ...and thats too close to 9/11! Hope your Dad had a good life, today would have been my Dads Birthday, he left us October 2000, then 10 days later my MIL..was not a good year! Hope you have a wonderful week and the storms pass and everyone is ok.
    Big Hugs Val!