Saturday, March 29, 2008

Valjs Blue Textured Ribbons and Flowers etc.


This is the last part to the Blue Textured Kit.Yay!!LOL These are some ribbons that wrap around your frames. You can use these on other frames if you would like.Just make them the size you need...fill with the paper of your choice..then just paint a darker strip using the same color of your paper...along the outer edges. The angled ribbons are for the circular frame. I added some flowers with the papers for this set.I also gave you the template for them.You can fill these with your paper of choice and add them to any pages you would like. :) Personally ..I would keep one copy with the kit and make a copy for my elements folder.Otherwise the elements get lost in the kit and are only available if you just happen to open the kit and are reminded they are there to use.KWIM?

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me. I sure appreciate your doing that. You are most welcome.:)

I am feeling slightly better this morning.At least I think I could possibly live now.LOL Thank you for your well wishes. :)

Not much to tell.I spent most of yesterday..either laying on the sofa and falling asleep while watching TV..or laying in my recliner and doing the same.LOL I needed it after that rough night I had trying to breathe and sleep at the same time.:)

If you would like to use these....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 4 comments:

    lwlittlebit said...

    Val, you sound just like Marlene! Are you sure the two of you didn't share that awful bug you have? Glad you're feeling a little better today. Thanks so much for your lovely gift today!
    Get better fast! (((HUGS))) Linda

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says:love the blue textured kit. thank you

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    Linda said...

    Hello and Thank you for these ribbons and elements...