Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Valjs Blue Textured Elements 1

Here's the first set of elements for this kit. I have another set of some darker ones and then the silver frames like the ones on the QP to this kit. Hope you like them.:)

Thank you ALL so much for the wonderful comments you have left for me.I sure appreciate your taking the time to do that.:) You are most welcome.Enjoy!

DH has the next two days off so I don't know how much computer time I will have..but I will put up the next set of elements tomorrow morning...so be sure to stop back by.:)
Not much else to tell...so I will get right to the freebie for today.

Here's the link:

  • dwnldlink
  • 2 comments:

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Morning Val!!!
    You beat me today!!!!
    Stopped by early yesterday & you still hadn't posted!!! LOL
    TY so very much for the AWESOME BG & elements!!!!!!
    Cant wait to see the doggie kit!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.