Saturday, March 15, 2008

Please Read Before You Download :)

I've had some requests to make my QPs larger for you.They wanted them at 3600x3600 dpi. But my puter has a really hard time with that size...but I can go to 2400x2400...and thought I would try this one out on you to see what you think.Do you like this size better? Please let me know your preferences.:) They said it will only show a 4"x4" if I do 1200x1200 like I have been doing.I guess it loses resolution at that size when they try to expand it for printing. Please be patient with the dwnld speed...since this is a larger file..it may take longer to dwnld.I really would like some feedback on this..as I don't want to lose any scrappers because of this change.:) Thanks for your input!! Oh..the preview is still at 1200x1200..I tried to save some size for the file.It took me almost five minutes to upload the file to 4shared...so like I said..be patient.:)

The majority will rule this one..so be sure to let me know which one you prefer!!!

Thank you ALL so much for your wonderful comments on my Easter QPs.:) You are most welcome!! Enjoy!

We had storms last night and this morning. Atlanta had a tornado go through downtown last night.It hailed a tiny bit here at the house too. You really had to look for it though. The lightning was pretty rough.We ran around the house unplugging things as fast as we could. Especially our computers and microwave.LOL Can't live without those.hehe

If you would like to try this one at the new size....

Here is the link:
  • dwnldlink
  • 15 comments:

    Josie said...

    First of all, thank you for another amazing QP. Now, on to the size ... I have used many of your 4x4 QPs and have printed them out in 8x8 size with no problems at all. Today's 8x8 page is REALLY large, the png alone is over 11.1 kb ... too big for me to want to download many of them at that size.

    Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

    Hi Val!!!!
    So glad that you all are safe!!!!!
    TY so very much for this FABOLOUS QP!!!!!!!!
    HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Tammy Dunlap said...

    Thanks so much for the wonderful QP! They can be easily resized to the size you need so whatever is easiest for you! I always just resize to what I need and you dont lose any detail in ding it so not a problem.

    Anonymous said...

    I would definitely like the 8x8 size. Thanks.
    PatW

    Anonymous said...

    Thank you so much for your wonderful quickpages. I really would like the 8x8 better if it isn't too much trouble.

    Anonymous said...

    Thanks so much for the qp! 8X8 would be great, and that can be resized to 6X6 too.

    Vicki (Chickivaney) said...

    Thanks so much for another great QP! In my opinion, this should all be about what is easiest for YOU. After all, you are the one sharing your talents with us. I never have printed anything yet, but I always considered your QPs, if printed to be at 6x6, 200dpi. From reading thru the comments, it sounds as if the ones who have printed, have had no problems with your previous size. I'm on cable, so size is no problem for me, but it would truly help those on dial-up to keep the smaller size. Just some thoughts.

    Mrs. Miles said...

    Zikes, believe it or not Valinda, I envy you your lightening storm. I LOVE storms. Am I strange, or what?

    Loving your QP's! you GO gurl.

    hugs
    Barb

    Maria said...

    Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

    4man42 said...

    Thanks for the QP! As for size it doesn't matter--I can resize it.

    Tammy aka bunchie said...

    I would love the 8x8 size! I love your work and this color is outstanding! TY!

    grammadiane said...

    So glad you made it thru the storms Dear....Thought you might want to know....Anita at Nana's attics husband died quite suddenly....Poor Dear.....About the size of the QP's...Anysize is fine as I can always resize myself....Thanks Dear for being so considerate.....

    VJ's Scrap Room said...

    grammadiane...thank you so much for letting me know.I went by earlier this morning and found out.Poor thing..I can't imagine her pain.:(

    Hugs,
    Valinda

    gabrielle said...

    Hi Valinda,

    The QPs are amazingly beautiful and I too have downloaded a few of them so far. I've printed them at 4x4 and also at 6x6 on photo paper to send to my mother overseas.

    The 4x4's are a little small and with the 6x6's you can only print one per page,.... so, my preference mostly for my Mother's visibility would be 8x8.

    That said, I feel so appreciative and lucky that you are sharing such unique QPs to begin with, the choice is entirely YOURS. : )

    gabrielle

    Anonymous said...

    myscrapbook says: 8x8 is fine it can be resized to 12x12 with no distortion because your resolution is 300 pixels. the pixel resolution you have now can be resize from 8x8 to 12x12 or 6x6 with no pixel distortion. this resolution best for print quality. 12x12 or 8x8 is used for my DVD photo book then music is added we view it on tv or computer. Love your designs.Thank you for the papers