Monday, March 31, 2008


Isn't this sweet? I hadn't thought of using my "Ouch" pages for a get well card. Thank you soooo much Linda for sending this to me.I love the teddy bears..How cute! You made my day!:)
I am still sneezing and blowing my nose and my eyes water sometimes. Dh told me it takes a couple of weeks to get over a cold.Bummers..I still have about a week and a half to go.:( I guess I need to take my own advice and take one day at a time.:) As my Daddy always said when he was still with us....This too shall pass.hehe
Thank you ALL so much for the well wishes you have left for me.It means sooo much to me.:)

2 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

Val I am there with you! We all have colds here and it is miserable. Hope you feel better soon.

Robbi1 said...

Hope you feel better soon :) I had a flu bug for 24 hr, then dh gave me his cold after day 2, then I got it back last monday! I have been on antibiotics with this tooth for 20 days so, I shouldnt be getting sick! I too make a lousy sickie! Makes me mad when i get sick, I dont have the time for it and get nasty when I get sick!
Thanks for coming by and glad you were able to get the qp, hope you like it. I may have to make some more goodies huh? Love your doggie qp's and reading about your pooch, too cute. Take care now and feel better. Hugs!