Monday, March 17, 2008

Gonna leave this page up for another day or two.:)

Good Morning Everybody!:)
I wanted to let you know that the link to the page in my previous post got messed up somehow this morning. But..I do want to let you know that I was able to count the votes before that. I got up early this morning and checked my comments on 4shared (it was working fine then) and I am keeping a tally sheet..so we haven't lost any votes yet. I am going to leave this page up until Wednesday morning ...just so everyone that wants to vote..can.They may have been busy this weekend. So far it looks like the 8x8's are ahead.:) I have five-stay....3 no preference...and ten change to 8x8.
If you are wondering what this is all about..scroll down to the previous post and read about it. I am in the process now of fixing the link.There were 127 dwnlds when I last looked.:) Thank you ALL so much for helping me with this decision.:)

Hugs,
Valinda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I scrap 12 x 12 pages so if you can get the best resolution it is best for me. I have enlarged 8x8 with little problem so I guess my vote would be 8x8. Thanks ~ Wendy

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Morning Val!!!!
I'm still here!!!! LOL
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!